September 18, 2020
Situated in the Warwickshire countryside, Birnam Mews is a mix of one, two, three and four bedroom houses set amongst beautifully landscaped surroundings. The development is a natural extension of what is already a warm and welcoming community in Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Part of the framework deal that L&Q have signed with Stewart Milne Timber Systems, the properties represent L&Q’s mission to create larger living spaces than an average new build home.
- 60 Affordable Housing units
- Sigma® II 140mm closed panel with factory-fitted windows.
- Party wall cavity fully filled with edge sealing to achieve a 0.0 uValue W/(m2K)
- 235 JJI floor cassette complete with perimeter insulation and a floor cassette membrane
- Standard trusses, top hat trusses